"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yern for the vast and endless sea." ~~Antoine de Saint Expery~~

Sunday, April 15, 2007

what if....

What would happen in this world, with people and to our hearts and souls if we all truly loved? Ever wondered that? I get inspired a lot by music, books and people. Not to say those are my only inperations but they do have a lot to do with it, anyway. I really enjoy the band Casting Crowns and they address such things as these. I recently heard of this band called, The Fray and heard their how to save a life song. It really makes me wonder, how would things be different if we really did love, really did care and really did pray. Our world would really be different. What if we had all night church services downtown and bars closed at noon? Think about it.

Ashley Marie

No comments: