If I had a dime for every time this blog thing out smarted me I would be rich.... well ok, I'd have four dimes. But I am so proud of myself for figuring this out. For the general public this may seem to be a small task but as for me this is a giant leap for me. At last I have figured it out! Congradulations to me. Ah yes. Quote of the day "what was it the preacher say?... peace be still!" "Ah, peace is always still around me cause I keeps me what they call a peice of steel. I say load your steel, thank you Jesus." Funny. I think.... yes? no? Let me know.
Ashley Marie
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ashley
you are one of my favorite people in the whole wide world
you're super special and i wouldn't trade you for a ton of sand:)
love you lots
ur little bee
Post a Comment