"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yern for the vast and endless sea." ~~Antoine de Saint Expery~~

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Thy Will Be Done

Well today was good, great actually. I went to church and I really put myself into the worship. Not that everything was done the way I would have done it or to my exact taste or that I knew or liked all the songs, like I said I put myself, my heart into it. That is how to experience real worship. Not saying I am perfect at it or anything but I am working on it. When you can make yourself get past that you dislike about the music and get real about the worship it can be truly amazing.
Today I've also been thinking a great deal about -JeDidiAh- as far as should I stay or should I go? I mean I love it, like absolutely LOVE it. Every part of it. But I don't know if God wants me to give that up for my first year at Bethany. I mean not to say I think He doesn't approve of it, just maybe that.... He can see a part of the picture I might miss out on if I don't totally dedicate this next year to the full Bethany experience. I pray "thy will be done". It is still hard not knowing though. I know I would miss it a great deal but I don't know what I will be missing if I do stay. For now all I really can do is pray... "Thy will be done".

Ashley Marie

No comments: