I once knew what it was like to have someone call you everyday, without exception. I know down to the minute when my phone would ring and who it would be. Adjusting out of that has been hard. I still have Jesus though, I know I always will but one still gets used to life lived a certain way. It was easy to get used to the phone calls I once got. They gave me a sence of belonging more so than others things have. I know that I belong in the family of God and in Him am I to find my value and so that will never change. But still, I am human flesh. How do I now go back to the way my life was before the phone calls? Before the calls I never knew that there could be calls, I never knew that someone calling me everyday just becuase they cared that much about that much. It is hard to lose that, even though it seems so... trivial
Ashley Marie
Friday, April 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment