"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yern for the vast and endless sea." ~~Antoine de Saint Expery~~

Thursday, April 26, 2007

sore bum.... but it's worth it

Today my bum is soar. I have been sitting all day! Reading for my psy. class mostly. I've been having a hard time focusing in the last half hour cause my bum has been throbing. I guess I could try sitting more properly... I was sitting on my couch with the middle cusin removed so my head and feet were elevated leaving my bum on the unpadded springs. I did get a lot done though. Even still it was worth it soar butt and all. I'm really enjoying this distance learning class. It's been fun to see that I can actually get good grades on a college level! Currently my average is sitting at 92%. Not too shaby I say. I can't wait to put what I've been learning into use. Like in youth min. Oh man, am I ever excited and blessed to have become a part of the leadership in my youth group. So excited. All this and I still have to graduate high school. That'll happen on June 15, 2007 at 7:30PM. That is a day I have been awaiting all my life. So glad it is so near, yet so far away. It will come though, I trust it will. My dress is a dark chocolate brown and I have a butterfly theme going on. It should be great. Anyway. Thought for the day "you have nothing to fear, you are deeply and truly loved."

Ashley Marie

No comments: