"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yern for the vast and endless sea." ~~Antoine de Saint Expery~~

Monday, April 23, 2007

Praying for my technoligy

So today is Monday again, yes! I love Mondays. On Saturday I dropped my cammera in a little bit of water and am really upset about that. I am leaving out sitting open for three days (til tuesday) and praying that it will be fine. I dunno if God is really all that concerned with my camera but He says "cast all your anxiety on Him" so that is what I am doing. Next saturday I am probably gonna go to this sound info thing at the Living Hope Church. I might learn something. I hope so. So yeah, that is all for now I guess...
PS try to go out of your way to do something great for someone else today, and everyday you breathe. This will be worship... as long as done as unto HIM.

Ashley Marie

No comments: