Today is monday. Unlike Garfield I really do like Mondays. Not to say I like the waking up doing school part of Mondays but on Monday we have band practice. I love band. I head up a worship team in my church and we call ourselvs -JeDidiAh-. Pretty sweet, I think. Jedidiah is hebrew for "loved by God" and it is just a reminder that we are all truly and deeply loved by God. So that is why I love Mondays. Did you know that you can train yourself to be who you want and to like the things you want to? The bible says "so a man thinketh so he is" or something like that. So if you ever meet someone who says "I'm dumb" don't argue, if he thinks that, I mean truly thinks that then he is. Not becuase he has less brain or ability but because he has trained himself to be so. Just a thought.
Ashley Marie
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment