So yeah I forgot to mention this bit of greatness earlier. Today there was a guy who got baptised in my church. He said his testimony and it really encouraged me because he talked about how the conteparary worship in our church was huge into bringing him back to God. That means music like what -JeDidiAh- plays helped this man find his way back to God. This was the encouragment I needed to recover from that little episode with the old couple I have mentioned perviously. God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good. He sure knows when to send a message and just how to do it. I nearly cried. I had the tears but they never left the safty of my eyes so that doesn't count as crying but nearly. So that is my encouraged. So remeber kids, God made you special and He loves you very much.
Ashley Marie
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment