Well I am off to camp soon, as in tomorrow. I am excited about that. Then after all my time at camp is done I am off to Bethany. It seems so fast. Actually it seems unreal. Like this isn't happening. It is crazy. I am gonna miss home and the people here but I am gonna love it while I am gone too so I got some mixed emotions going on.
Also, my dog is gone. Yeah, she took off like a shot when did fireworks a couple of nights ago. She is normally in the house when we do em but my Mom was holding on to her outside but she was so teriffied that she took off and we haven't seen her since then, we are all sad about that. We were out looking for her til 2AM on Saturday and then again in the morning and then again in the evening, we even handed out fliers, still no sign. This is very unlike my dear Mistee. So if you see her, please give me a call.
Ashley Marie
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment