"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yern for the vast and endless sea." ~~Antoine de Saint Expery~~

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Moving on...

Life is so odd. It has so many stages and even if you are excited for the next one everyone who has been where your going always says to stay where you are. I don't think that is right. Every stage has good points and bad, but I don't think we should try to stay in one stage if we need to be moving on. Besides what did Jesus say to do? "Go, make disciples baptising them...." we need to move on. Carry along. There is always more to see more people to meet, new sights, tastes sounds. Moving on is hard, it requires a certain amount of trust. Trust in you, trust in the world and trust mostly in God. But he has promised, "I am with you always, even til the end of the age." So why not go?

Ashley Marie

No comments: