"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yern for the vast and endless sea." ~~Antoine de Saint Expery~~

Sunday, July 8, 2007

News

Ok so it's been a while. We found Mistee, which is great and she very happy to be home safe and sound. I am at Kadesh already. We just finished our first week and today is the start of our second week. I am having a really great time here. Shout out to Kirsten and Kelsey. If you guys wanna make my day mail me something out here @ Camp Kadesh Box 56 Christopher Lake Sask S0J 0N0. I don't think I am supposed to be on here long so I will sign off but remember kids God made you special and he loves you very much.

Ashley Marie

No comments: