"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yern for the vast and endless sea." ~~Antoine de Saint Expery~~

Monday, May 28, 2007

Y outh C onference

This last weekend Ryan and Amber gave me a ticket for YC for my grad gift. It was fun! I got to see David Crowder Band* live and that was like awesome, a dream come true. We also went to the West Edmonton Mall, and did the bumper boats. That was so fun. You can scoot around in this round boat and squirt people with water, you get wet but it is a bunch of fun. I got a YC zip up sweater and it is grand. Well that is all I have to say for now. Maybe later I will add some snap shots. Check it out later

Ashley Marie

No comments: