I once, along with my best friend Melissa, saw a dog on the side of the road. She looked lost, and very cute. Naturally, I stopped and no sooner had I opened the door than she hopped up on my lap and off we were. It wasn't long til my brain asked the question "what am I going to do with this dog?". Then we named her, Molly. She was cute and perfect (with some flaws... but she was still cute). She liked me best so I wanted to keep her. But she had a very nasty shedding issue. So, my parents made me give her to the SPCA. Sadly, when I called to see if she had been adopted they told me she was ..... put down, due to temperament issues. I didn't think she had any. Well, she was my very own puppy, even if it was only for three weeks. I won't ever forget my Molly.
Ashley Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment