"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yern for the vast and endless sea." ~~Antoine de Saint Expery~~

Thursday, November 8, 2007

The big dream

So, confession, I have a dream. I have this dream to start an organization that is basically a disciplship program for girls.I want to get going on it so bad. I have so many dreams and ideas and goals, I just don't know where to start. I really would love support, advise, prayer... anything really. Sometimes I think I am crazy, but then I remember that God has gotten people to do things that are far out there compared to this so I know I can do it (with His help) and so I will. It will be a challange and it will be tough but it will be done.

Ashley Marie

No comments: