My thoughts that float around in my head just waiting to escape in some form or another.
"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yern for the vast and endless sea." ~~Antoine de Saint Expery~~
Thursday, September 20, 2007
HEY
People, You should send me an email or a letter or something!
Even though I walk Through the valley Of the shadow of death Your perfect love is casting out fear Even when I'm cought in the middle Of the storms of this life I wont turn back I know you are near
I will fear no evil For my God is with me And if my God is with me Whom than shall I fear? Whom than shall I fear?
"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today isChristians, who acknowlegs Jesus with their lips and then walk out the door and deny him by thier lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelieveable."
~~Brennan Manning~~
No comments:
Post a Comment